Everyone needs an easy curry recipe in their repertoire.
A lovely new follower of my blog and books, found a picture on my Instagram of this Coconut Fish Curry which I haven’t made for years. She was looking for the recipe on my blog but couldn’t find it, because it wasn’t there!
So thanks for your lovely request! I made it again to ensure it works and made a slight change, complete with Ray Peat Inspired twist. So this easy curry recipe is how I would make it now and is still delicious. Enjoy!
Easy Curry Recipe with Coconut & Fish
- frying pan
- 1 fillet Cod or Barramundi
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tsp green curry paste
- 1 tsp stock paste or 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup zucchini grated into long noodles
- 1 cup sweet potato cut into thin pieces
- 1/2 cup thin rice noodles
- 2 cups bone broth or water
- 1 TBS coconut cream
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- salt/pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and stir in the curry paste. Add the fish and cook on both sides until browned.
- Add the zucchini, sweet potato, stock paste and bone broth. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- While that’s cooking boil a kettle and in a bowl soften some rice noodles in boiling water.
- When the fish/sweet potato mix is all softened add the rice noodles and stir through the coconut cream. (If you would like your sauce a little thicker, then mix the potato starch in a 1/4 cup of water and then stir through. Simmer for another minute or two to thicken.)
- Stir through lemon juice just before serving. If using coriander, then chop the leaves and sprinkle on top of the dish.
I would serve this with 1/2 cup cooked white rice and a lovely mango & orange juice.
This curry can easily be made with chicken or shrimp (prawns) would be amazing too.
If you do make this easy curry recipe, I would love to see how yours turns out or what else you add to it!
Happy & healthy,
NB: The course above touches on all the Ray Peat elements of a diet that a person needs to consider if they would like to increase their metabolism. It even includes a recipe and basic meal plan to get you started. All for FREE! So click the image and sign up today – you can unsubscribe at any time.